By restricting lateral pipe movement while allowing movement along the pipe’s axis, DME Incorporated pipe guides ensure positive alignment. Used in conjunction with pipe loops, bellows joints and slip joints, DME Incorporated guides protect the integrity of the pipe for proper operation.
• All pipe guides are constructed of carbon-steel and coated with shop primer for protection.
• Spider-housing design ensures pipe alignment, protecting pipe and expansion devices.
• Bolted, split-housing construction allows easy assembly.
• Axial movement specified to your needs.
• Orders shipped unassembled for fast field installation.
• Pre-insulated models reduce time and labor on the job.
To order a DME Incorporated standard series pipe guide, you need to know pipe size, insulation thickness and axial movement.
Download the DME Pipe Guide Catalog or contact the DME Sales Team with any questions about pipe guide ordering at